We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Industrial Engineer to join our team. As an Industrial Engineer, you will be responsible for optimizing our warehouse operations, improving efficiency, and maximizing productivity. This role requires strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and a deep understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Analyze production workflows, identify areas for improvement, and develop strategies to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Conduct time and motion studies to analyze work methods, eliminate waste, and standardize processes.
- Design and implement production layouts, workstations, and assembly lines to optimize workflow and minimize bottlenecks.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for various manufacturing processes to ensure consistency and quality.
- Utilize statistical analysis and lean manufacturing principles to identify and implement process improvements, such as reducing cycle times, improving throughput, and minimizing defects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including production, quality control, and logistics, to identify process constraints and develop solutions.
- Conduct capacity planning and resource allocation to optimize workforce utilization and production output.
- Perform cost analysis for manufacturing processes and recommend cost-saving initiatives.
- Implement and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track and measure productivity, quality, and overall operational performance.
- Assist in the selection and implementation of manufacturing technologies, equipment, and software systems.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and advancements in manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Industrial Engineer or similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to collect and analyze data, identify patterns, and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in using industrial engineering tools and techniques, such as time studies, work sampling, and line balancing.
- Proficiency in using computer-aided design (CAD) software and manufacturing simulation tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and present findings and recommendations.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and their application in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance related to manufacturing processes and workplace safety.
- Experience with implementing automation and robotics in manufacturing processes is a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience in industrial engineering.