The Human Recruiter Officer will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of two years of human resource management experience is preferred.