Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting finance & certain data. This position will also assist with financial planning and budgeting and will provide financial support to management.
- Collect and analyze financial data from a variety of sources.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations.
- Conduct financial research.
- Develop and implement financial models.
- Assist with financial planning and budgeting.
- Identify and manage financial risks.
- Provide financial advice and support to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a financial analyst role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English & Arabic).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in financial software programs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
The job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position and its responsibilities. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties that may be assigned, and the company reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. The company may also require employees to perform additional duties or tasks as needed.